This is an old casserole recipe that my mother used to make for me and my siblings after a long day of playing on the playground. Most casserole recipes call for a can of mushroom soup, but I think the chicken pot pie soup taste better and is more economically friendly than having to buy chicken and vegies seperatly.
Instead of cheddar cheese, Stir 2 tbsp. of dry bread crumbs with 1 tbsp. of butter, and sprinkle over casserole in step 5.
- 2 Cups Marie Calander's Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 3 Cups Egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 Cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Shredded cheddar chesse
- 1/2 Cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray the inside of a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with PAM Cooking Spray.
3. Combine and stir the chicken pot pie soup, milk, noodles, parmesan, and pepper into the casserole dish.
4. Bake 25 - 30 minutes
5. Stir well and sprinkle cheddar cheese over evenly.
6. Bake casserole an additional 3-5 minutes