Chatham Bars Inn
Resort, Hotel Bar, Cocktail
- A beautifully relaxing place to be. Choose a summer-y cocktail (their signature lemonade drink is great), find a spot on the veranda, and enjoy your life for a while.
- Have a drink on the patio
- The Spa is a purrrrfect recovery spot after a long day of golf and beach time.
- Take advantage of the free shuttle to and from the inn!!!
- @CandiceCabe says , if you are visiting Cape Cod , you have to come here !
- The best Bloody Marys! Fish tacos are excellent as well.
- meeting for functions and wedding planning
- Beach, pool, boats, views, its tough to find something wrong with CBI. Cross the street to the private pool and beach side for one of their weekly clam bakes or just to watch the fishing boats.
- The nicest resort on the Cape? Probably. Came for a wedding and the experience was uniformly excellent. Will definitely be back as a guest.
- Great views
- Gorgeous spot for events especially at the Boathouse which is by the beach. Friendly staff and great service!
- Beautifully landscaped, friendly staff and delicious food. Never a disappointment.
- Amazing. Definitely the best restaurant in Chatham. All food is fantastic!
- Get the tuna tartar. Just get it.
- Great holiday party
- Plenty of activities, especially around the water.
- Amazing views of the water and first class service, hands down best place to stay on the Cape.
- Beautiful views! My favorite hotel on the Cape!
- Have a cocktail on the veranda.
- The deviled eggs were amazing. So were the cocktails! And the endive salad and olives. Pretty much give this a 5 star rating !