Chai Latte Cupcakes Recipe
Chai lattes (spiced black tea with warm milk and a little bit of milk foam) are a popular drink when the weather starts to get colder. Though chai lattes are not inherently sweet (rather, they’re characterized by the use of spices like anise and cinnamon), they are often served that way. The balance of sweet and spicy flavors in a chai latte make it perfect for baking.
Though the flavors of a chai latte could be incorporated into many different desserts and baked goods, adding a hint of chai to cupcakes is popular. Best of all, this chai latte cupcake recipe couldn’t be easier; it uses instant chai latte tea mix , boxed cake mix, and prepared frosting as a base for the latte-inspired treat. Though there is a bit of cooking involved, it will definitely take less time than making a similar treat from scratch; and it will taste just like a chai latte!
Click here for the chai latte cupcakes recipe.
Kristie Collado is The Daily Meal’s Cook Editor. Follow her on Twitter @KColladoCook.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time