Park, Music Venue
- Make a stop by the recently renovated Parthenon. Say hi to Athena.BTW, if you've seen Percy Jackson, the exteriors of the Parthenon were shot in the little field in front of the entrance. And the
- The duck pond is an irresistible draw for young kids! Bring a picnic lunch and let the young ones run free on the acres of open lawn. Festivals and fairs abound so check their calendar for dates.
- I love feeding the ducks at the pond because it takes me back to my childhood in Venice, CA, doing the same thing. Check out the Parthenon or take a relaxing stroll during lunch on a stressful day.
- The perfect place to throw a frisbee, pack a picnic, explore the garden or attend one of the many events and activities scheduled throughout the year.
- You are gonna love the parthenon and the duck pond
- Come in the summer for swing dancing and Shakespeare in the Park!
- Walking, hiking, picnics, scenery - what more do you need?
- Bring some bread for the ducks.
- Nashville is the Athens of the South! Come in the summer for Musicians Corner and Movies in the park!
- Like this if you ever fed the ducks here when you were a kid. :-)
- Favorite park of all time. Feels like I grew up here. Take a break by feeding the ducks.
- There is a cool train together with a fighter jet in this park. There is also a geocache on this train which I have yet to find!!!
- There is a geocache spot near the Parthenon. It is on the corner of one of the cement blocks at the bottom near the walkway. Look for the broken corner and open it up.
- Everything is good here.
- Musicians Corner. Saturdays in season. Worth a day in the park at a biergarten.
- Baby geese on the walking trail
- don't forget to bring a loaf of bread for the geese
- One of the best area in Nashville by far. Perfect to bike, walk , run, picnic or just chill !!! Don't forget to visit the parthenon !!!
- If you work close by, pack a picnic lunch and skip out of the office for a bit.
- running in nice weather is the best. There is a mile loop that is marked and you pass by the Parthenon and the duck pond.