4:00pm - 2:00am
4:00pm - 2:00am
4:00pm - 3:00am
- Awesome top 40 dance floor
- Ask to sit in Little Ts section. Best waitress in Chicagoland.
- Free shots if you like them on fb? Not on game days! In addition, don't expect customer service if a sports team is playing...anywhere.
- The Most Interesting Pub Crawl in the World Super Crawl X: July 21, 2012 Only $10: Tuxedo T-Shirt, Wristband, Koozie, raffle, Drink specials, Live Bands, Bag Pipers and much more. CRAWLCHICAGO.COM
- Win or lose, we still booze.
- Watch out for the obnoxiously drunk d-bags
- $1 Domestic bottles, $4 Svedkas and $5 bombs every Thursday!
- Awesome classy place to go after Cubs games. Check out their beergarden and rooftop, kick ass!!!
- Gotta love this douchebag central! :-)
- The nachos is about an entire bag of nachos. They are huge!
- With $1 domestic bottles and trivia on Thursdays you can't go wrong!
- thursday nights with $1 domestics! and, you can order an appetizer that's a glass full of bacon!!
- Cant snag a bleacher seat at the Friendly Confines? Dont fret. Brimming with beer, burgers, apps and wraps, this friendly bar just a stones throw north is the next-best place to park your tush.
- Great place if you want to hear popular music and dance.
- Great post Cubs Game spot. Drinks are quick and the crowd is lively. Mostly a younger crowd.
- Beautiful bartendreses and waitresses. $3 Sierra Nevada taps on Cub game day. Yeah! I like this place
- It's a good place to have a drink before a Cubs game. Food is just average though. It's fun to hit up the dance floor after a cubs game too.
- Great service, not too crowded, and pretty cheap.
- Crowded, but has a couple decent beers on draught.
- Loved our waitress and experience until the "for fun" shots she brought us that we didn't order added $15 to the bill...won't be back.