With legendary chicken wings, draft beers and free wi-fi, this spot has become a favorite amoung locals. And with its "grungy" atmosphere and cheap drinks, this spot carries the label "dive" proudly.
Bar, Dive Bar
534 15th Ave E (at E Mercer St)
Seattle, WA 98112
5:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
6:00pm - 11:00pm
5:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 12:00am
10:00am - 1:00am
10:00am - 11:00pm
- Pleasantly divey. Good jukebox, breakfast all day, strong drinks. Ignore that odor by the bathrooms, it's not anywhere else and tolerating it builds character.
- Get a beer. They're cheap!
- my favorite bar in Seattle
- Out of line: No drinks for you!
- Lynette is the cutest - coolest!
- always use the back bathroom.
- Bartender Aaron makes the best bloody marys in the city!
- Stiff drinks, great local hangout and awesome fresh soups made every Wed by Janice!
- The service blows. You'll get ignored on completely non-busy nights
- Horrible service. Left before we could order after no one acknowledged us. First and last time.
- Rude bartenders, limited drink menu, lawn chairs. Not a fan.
- great service on weekdays. Overwhelmingly college-dive bar on weekends. no thanks.
- Come Saturday mornings to chill with Mark.
- The Canterbury used to be a favorite of mine many years ago. I've not been back in a long while. It's up on 15th.
- Spotted a "please smoke quietly" sign in the window.
- Good place on stodgy 15th Avenue.
- Do the beastslayer, also the mimosa special
- Totally disgusting, but the pint size mimosas gives a pleasant haze...
- Bitch! I got you