Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 cup confectioners sugar
16 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese
1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbs chocolate syrup
12 Cannoli Shells
*Tip: you can also ask for chocolate dipped shells instead if you’re feeling extra fancy.
1. Mix your ricotta cheese and powdered sugar until the mixture is smooth through out.
2. Stir in your chocolate chips and vanilla.
3. Fill a pastry bag with the mixture (We just used a ziplock bag and snipped one of the ends.)
4. Evenly squeeze the paste into the cannoli shells, we filled one side at a time because its way easier that way and as college students we take the easy way out whenever possible.
5. Serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and powered sugar
Hungry for more Italian goodies?
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: