1022 3rd Ave (btwn E 60th & 61st St)
New York, NY 10065
- Good bang for your buck here. We recommend the Pollo Jamaiquina, a caribbean spiced chicken with jerk bbq sauce.
- Mango-glazed salmon with coconut rice.. Not on menu..delicious!!
- Hands down best lunch deal in town. Get the steak.
- Food is good but bartender suck
- Go for the lunch special! For the price, you won't regret it no matter what you order!!!
- Food here is awesome.
- A hidden gem! Go here instead of Serendipity 3 to avoid crowds.
- Great food and ambiance. Excellent service as well!
- Ok, the Cabana's Coquito is off the hook! The Appetizer Empanadas RULES & The Churrasco Steak is amazing!!! Enjoy!
- Really yummy coconut mojitos. Try the skirt steak or the chicken and shrimp with tostones
- Loved the Sangria's, Ropa Vieja, and service. Make sure to call in for reservations if possible, as the place is usually packed.
- Drinks are delicious, food it great too
- The food here is nothing short of greatness with service that is matched ! If you're big on flavors and Spanish cuisine this is for you.
- Spacious environment and great ambience. Great for dates. The food was just ok, and the service was average.
- The steak for lunch is amazing!
- Good service. Get the ropa vieja.
- Mojitos are great!
- The churrasco is awesome and the 2 center cut pork chops with the mango sause are to die for!!! "TRUST ME!!!"
- Ropa!! Also nice empanadas
- The sangria. The guacamole. The empanadas. <3