$ $ $
- C has decided to once again let the corks pop freely with a champagne brunch on weekends. More at the link.
- A must check out patio while you're enjoying the sunset sip on their fantastic Sangria.
- Went here for our 6 year anniversary, we've had better.
- beautifully plated dishes that look like a work of art. Would highly recommend the chocolate mousse for dessert, it was amazing!
- Staff was amazing and on point. Food was not only beautifully presented, but also delectable. Sky was an overcast on my visit, but I'm sure on clearer days the view only adds to the experience.
- If you like caviar, you must try their sustainable, 5-course Northern Divine Canadian Caviar menu.
- Kim Cyr is one of the country's leading Sommeliers. Pop in for a stomach warming bouillabaisse with a heartwarming rose from Provence
- If you're doing the 9 course dinner make sure you get the upgrades.
- Try the 6 course menu. Expensive but worth it!
- Try the 6 course tasting menu. $84 straight up. The additional $55 wine pairing is not the greatest though
- potato leek soup is ochen' vkusno!