Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Recipe
Once you try the fresh, clean taste of homemade salad dressings, you’ll never want a store-bought bottle again. The buttermilk, mayonnaise, and sour cream churned with onions, lemon juice, and multiple spices make an exciting dish out of your plain old greens.
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced yellow onion
- ½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill or ¾ teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.