Burj Khalifa (برج خليفة)
- Make a beeline for the worlds tallest building, 825m-high Burj Khalifa (burjkhalifa.ae; AED100/17; book ahead online) to savour breathtaking Dubai vistas from the 124th-floor observation deck.
- If you want a good view, this is the place. :-)
- !! 124 60 ) 50$
- At night, the Burj Khalifa is as good a skyscraper as it gets, sparkly like tinsel, monumental like the Empire State Building.
- At 6,225 feet high, this is the worlds tallest building. The views from the 124th floor observation deck literally cannot be beat.
- Awesome Awesome Awesome :)
- Watch the sun set from the observation deck of the tallest building in the world!
- Visit 'At The Top' and hope that the lifts don't break down again!
- The view is fantastic, but go on a bright day.
- Anlatilmaz burasi yasanir ancak:)
- !!! 124 . . ! !!!!
- It's amazing view and best to visit around 5 pm. Stunning view - take your time !
- Do you just love a great view? This building in Dubai is the world's tallest and offers a fantastic 360 degrees lookout point!
- 100AED to enter. The view is amazing. Don't bring any food or drinks!
- Burj Khalifa provides unparalleled 360 views of the city set against the stunning backdrop of the desert and the Arabian Sea.
- The tallest tower in the world is my balcony view, and yet I never get bored of it! Visit "At the Top" at the 124th floor for an awesome view of Dubai especially when the weather is clear.
- The design of the 818m tower was inspired by Islamic art. Not just the worlds tallest building, it also hosts the worlds highest nightclub on the 144th floor. Green Guide Editor
- The best time to come here is right before sunset ... You'll enjoy the view in day and night time ! And you'll get to see the fountain top view !
- 17-30. .
- The sky above the worlds tallest building was this evening illuminated by #fireworks as #Dubai was named host city of the #Expo2020. http://sdrv.ms/1etiqz0