The Bud Light Hotel To Open In New Orleans For Super Bowl XLVII
A longtime official beer sponsor of the NFL, Bud Light, is heading down to the Big Easy to transform a 200-room downtown New Orleans hotel into the epitomy of Bud Light fandom. The brand will spend three days completing the transformation process, branding everything from hand towels and pillows to shampoos and more. After every last pipe is hung, light installed, and furnishing replaced, the hotel will open its doors, just in time for Super Bowl XLVII. Vice President of Bud Light, Mike Sundet said, Bud Light Hotel has established itself as the premiere destination for parties and events Super Bowl week, and were raising the bar once again this year.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time