- Many of the midday strollers in the park are office workers; they have the subdued mood of prison inmates released into the yard for their daily hour of sunshine and exercise. Victor Chen, 1974
- Try estimating the percentage of women here. On a recent weekday, it was 53%, according to the park's engineer, who considers that a success. "Women are more discriminating park users," he says.
- In 1853-54, NY's first world's fair, the Crystal Palace Exhibition, took place here. A huge iron-and-glass structure was erected to house 5,272 exhibitors from 23 foreign nations and across the U.S.
- Once infamous, the park is now a handsome place, with flower beds, ptanque games, a lending library, a carousel, thousands of portable chairs, theatrical performances, and many other inducements."
- The Monday night HBO summer film festival at Bryant Park boasts stellar sound, a massive 40-by-20-foot screen and a relaxed viewing environmentdespite being surrounded by the madness of midtown.
- Take a breather in Bryant Park. Ice skating in the winter, outside movies in the summer, all surrounded by gorgeous architecture and yellow cabs. Enjoy the free wifi!
- Using the free wifi
- On summer Monday nights, HBO helps bring classic movies back to the big screen. Get here early for a spot on the lawn, New Yorkers fill up the picnic space fast.
- Something going on here every single season. Ice skating in the winter, table tennis in the spring, movies in the summer, and fashion in the fall. A NYC must.
- the best place to relax for a moment in the concrete jungle
- Manhattan's only formal French garden design, ringed by noble architecture including Raymond Hood's American Radiator Building and The New York Public Library. A soothing respite from the hectic city.
- My first NY Fashion Week was the last one to be held at Bryant Park. Amazing designers in an amazing location. - Terrell, The T.O. Show
- A mecca of fun things to do outdoor films, ping pong and yoga in the summer, ice skating in the winter and great people watching all year round.
- Start Googling "Movies in Bryant Park." Magical nights with your friends...pack a great food basket and some good wine. The best.
- It's Fashion's Night Out! Need a ride? Head over to our store on 1328 Broadway & (s)hop on or (s)hop off around town! Enjoy 30% off your favorite item from 6pm - 11pm & other great surprises!
- People watching at its finest.
- Use "BryantPark.org" to connect to free wi-fi throughout the park, courtesy of a partner organization.
- Go here during your lunch breaks over the summer and soak up some sun while eating a sandwich or Crumbs cupcake.
- Skate, shop and enjoy yummy food at Bryant Park's Winter Village.
- Nice stop for a lite bite, micro-brew, and a little shopping.