Resort, Hotel, Spa
- This pet-friendly resort offers rooms in which dogs get their own beds and pet sitting services are available. Nothing but the best for your furry friend!
- You're at one of the nicest hotels in the country. You must play golf when you are here! And go for a hike!
- The Broadmoor ResortEven though we did not stay here as guests, we did spend a leisurely time exploring the beautiful grounds of this exclusive spa and golf resort, which center around a lake and
- What a beautiful hotel this is! If you're staying at the Broadmoor, venture over to Seven Falls or the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo for some family fun & breathtaking scenery.
- Everyone is so friendly. It's like they've been brainwashed.
- Best place for celebrity & CEO people watching at the Broadmoor? Visit the ASAEFdn table or www.ASAEFoundation.com to get on our VIP list!
- You can use valet parking even if you are not staying at the hotel.
- The Broadmoor Resort at the gateway to the Colorado Rocky Mountains in 1918, create a place where European elegance met Western hospitality in the perfect blend of style and service excellence.
- Opt for a formal dinner at the jackets-required Penrose Room. Youre bound to overhear stories of guests whove been visiting for decades.
- To unwind you MUST go to the Golden Bee
- Check out Broadmoor Hotel as seen on Food Paradise
- Steven Raichlen, the author of Planet Barbecue!, teaches a 3-day barbecue course twice each summer at the five-star Broadmoor resort in Colorado Springs.
- Take an early morning stroll or jog around the lake. Simply gorgeous!
- Treat yourself to something at the spa but bring lots of cash. It isn't cheap!
- The perfect place for rich snobs!
- Penrose Room is the best food in the state, hands down
- Don't forget to look up. And down. The hotel itself has amazing and intricate details. The overall atmosphere and service make this a true 5 star resort experience.
- Good place to see the whole city from the top.
- Kills you with service... Beautiful for sure. Really cool story about all the dusty liquor bottles
- World class dining and scenery that can't be beat!