- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- McCormick® Neon Assorted Food Color & Egg Dye
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) white frosting
Prepare cake mix as directed on package, using egg whites.
Divide batter evenly among 4 medium bowls.
Add vanilla and 20 drops (about 1/4 teaspoon) neon purple food color to first bowl.
Add raspberry flavor and 20 drops (about 1/4 teaspoon) neon blue food color to second bowl.
Add lemon extract and 20 drops (about 1/4 teaspoon) neon pink food color to third bowl.
Add orange extract and 20 drops (about 1/4 teaspoon) neon green food color to fourth bowl.
Stir until batters are evenly tinted.
Drop tablespoonfuls of batter randomly into 2 greased and floured 8-inch round cake pans.
Bake as directed on package.
Cool cakes on wire rack.
Fill and frost cake layers with white frosting.