- 6 Large Eggland's Best eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup low-fat part-skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Onion, minced
- 2 Teaspoons Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Mustard or 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped Spinach, cooked & drained
- 1 Teaspoon Pimento, chopped (for garnish)
In a medium bowl, beat together all ingredients except spinach.
Lay spinach in bottom of greased 1-1/2 quart casserole or baking dish.
Pour mixed ingredients on top of spinach.
Bake in a preheated 350° F oven about 30-35 minutes until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Garnish with pimentos.