You may substitute the Kalamata olives with pitted black olives.
- 8 Ounces spaghetti
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 Cup pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta as directed on package.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-low heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or just until fragrant.
Add tomatoes, olives, capers, Italian seasoning and red pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften
Place pasta in large serving bowl.
Add tomato mixture and parsley; toss well.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese