- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Cups water
- 1 can (4 1/2 ounces) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 3 Cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 Cups shredded cooked turkey
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 Cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, water, chiles and Seasoning Mix.
Bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in egg noodles, turkey, cream cheese and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
Pour mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover with foil.
Bake 15 minutes.
Stir mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese.
Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with assorted toppings such as sour cream and guacamole, if desired.