- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Loaded Potato Soup Recipe & Seasoning Mix
- 6-7 medium Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
- 3 Cups Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 1/2 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
Place potatoes and onion in slow cooker.
Whisk Seasoning Mix and stock in bowl until well blended.
Pour over potatoes and onion; stir to coat.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH or until potatoes are tender.
Mash potatoes with a potato masher until desired thickness.
Stir in milk and 1 cup of the cheese.
Cook 30 minutes longer on HIGH or until desired consistency.
Sprinkle with bacon, green onions and remaining 1/2 cup cheese before serving.
Dollop with sour cream, if desired.