- 1 jar mild salsa
- 1 ripe small avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Frank's RedHot® Chile 'n Lime™ Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 Pound large shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 Cup French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
Combine all ingredients except shrimp and CrispyFried Onions in large bowl.
Alternately layer shrimp and salsa mixture in 6 margarita or martini glasses.
Microwave onions on high for 1 minute until golden.
Sprinkle over shrimp. Garnish with lime wedges.