- 2 Teaspoons McCormick Rubbed Sage
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Pepper Black
- 3 Pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, (2 cups)
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1 Cup chicken broth
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix sage, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Layer 1/3 of the potatoes and 1/2 of the onion in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the sage mixture and 1/3 of the cheese.
Top with remaining potatoes, sage mixture and cheese.
Stir broth and cream in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
Pour evenly over potatoes.
Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and top is golden.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.