For a thinner beverage, add additional milk.
- 1 1/2 Cup hot water
- 1/4 Cup masa flour
- 3 Cups lactose free 2% milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablets (90 grams each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks (optional)
Place hot water and masa flour in large saucepan; whisk until smooth.
Add milk, pumpkin and Abuelita chocolate.
Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling, about 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 3 minutes or until thickened to desired consistency. Stir in vanilla extract.
Garnish with ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks, if desired.