- 1/4 Cup pecan halves, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Lidl Preferred Selection maple syrup, Grade A
- 1 Ounce pecan pie flavored vodka
- 1 Ounce vanilla flavored vodka
- 1 Ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1 1/2 Ounce heavy cream
- 1 Teaspoon extra creamy whipped cream, for garnish
In a food processor, pulse pecans and brown sugar together until thoroughly blended.
Pour maple syrup and pecan mixture onto two separate small plates.
Dip the rim of a martini glass into the syrup so it’s covered evenly, then dip the rim into the pecan mixture.
Add pecan flavored vodka, Irish cream liqueur, vanilla flavored vodka, heavy cream and a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker.
Shake gently and pour into martini glass.
Garnish with a teaspoon of whipped cream and a pecan on top.