- 1 loaf French bread
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 3 to 4 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped (2 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt, divided
- 30 large basil leaves
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Slice bread on the diagonal into 30 (1/2-inch thick) slices.
Brush with 4 tablespoons of the oil.
Place bread slices on baking sheet.
Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool completely on wire rack.
Place beans, tomatoes, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar and 1 teaspoon of the spiced sea salt in medium bowl; mix until well blended.
To serve, place a basil leaf on each bread slice.
Top each slice with about 1 tablespoon bean mixture.
Sprinkle all lightly with remaining 1/2 teaspoon spiced sea salt.