- 8 Ounces penne pasta
- 1 Pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Cups fresh or frozen small broccoli florets
- 1 Cup half-and-half
- 4 Ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Natural Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding shrimp and broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking.
Bring half-and-half to simmer in same saucepan on medium heat.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Add cream cheese, Seasonings and salt; whisk until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
Return pasta, shrimp and broccoli to saucepan; toss gently to coat well.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.