- 5 1/2 Cups mashed potatoes
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Nutmeg
- 3/4 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place all ingredients, except cheese and bacon, in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed until potatoes are smooth and creamy.
Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
If you prefer extra crispy bacon, reserve bacon and sprinkle at the end of cooking.
Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.