- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 Ounces sweet or hot Italian-style turkey sausage, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1 can (32 ounces) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach, leaves
- 1/2 Cup uncooked small pasta, such as mini bowties or elbows
Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
Add sausage; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until onion is tender and sausage is browned.
Pour chicken broth, beans and tomatoes into saucepan.
Stir in oregano, rosemary and thyme.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in spinach and pasta.
Return to boil on medium-high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.