- 1 Pound hot Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 large green pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the pepper, onion, celery, rice, soups and 1 can of water in the skillet.
Spray a 3-quart casserole with vegetable cooking spray. Spoon the sausage mixture into the casserole. Bake at 400°F. covered for 45 minutes. Remove cover, stir and cook 15 minutes more.