- 3 Cups hot mashed potatoes
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 Cup French's® White Cheddar Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 1/2 Cup cooked turkey
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 Cups milk
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions; mix well.
Spoon potato mixture into greased 2 quart casserole, spreading across bottom and up sides of dish to form a shell.
In large bowl, combine turkey, vegetables, soup and milk; pour into potato shell.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until heated through.
Top with remaining cheese and onions.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.