- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, preferably Pillsbury, softened as directed on box
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Pounds very thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1/4 Pound thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches; place crusts flat on work surface. Sprinkle each crust evenly with Parmesan cheese.
Top each crust with ham, pepperoni and Cheddar cheese to within 1 inch of edge. Loosely roll up each crust; place rolls, seam side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Fold ends under.
Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut each roll into 16 slices. Serve warm.