- 2 avocados, very ripe
- 1/2 Cup pinto beans, cooked until soft
- 1/3 Cup red onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno, serrano, or poblano chili peppers, diced
- 1/4 Cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 Teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Pinch of freshly cracked black pepper
Pit and scoop the avocados.
Using a potato masher or a fork, mash them in a small bowl.
Mash the cooked pinto beans and add to the avocados.
Mix in the onions, chili peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro.
Season with lime juice, salt, and pepper.