- 2 Tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) fresh button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Pound (16 oz) Queso Blanco Velveeta®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- Toasted sliced bread or assorted vegetables, optional
Melt Parkay in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until browned lightly.
Add garlic; cook until fragrant.
Add broth; reduce heat to medium and simmer 2 minutes.
Combine Velveeta, drained tomatoes and mushroom mixture in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish; cover.
Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or just until Velveeta melts, stirring after 3 minutes.
Remove from microwave; stir until mixture is blended.
Serve with toasted sliced bread or assorted vegetables, if desired.