- 2 Cups penne pasta
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Pound chicken tenders
- 1 Cup half-and-half
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 Cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® California Style Coarse Grind Blend Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 3/4 Cups grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta as directed on package.
Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds.
Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Mix half-and-half and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth.
Add to skillet along with tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, seasonings and Parmesan cheese.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly with wire whisk until well blended.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in pasta; toss gently to coat.
Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.