- 3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar or other fruity vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Gefen Honey
- 2 Teaspoons ground fresh ginger or the equivalent dried ginger
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic or 1 cube Gefen Frozen Garlic
- 4 salmon ﬁllets, about 1 inch thick
Prepare the Salmon.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine ﬁrst six ingredients in an eight-inch square baking dish, stirring well.
Add ﬁsh to dish; spoon sauce over ﬁsh.
Bake for 15–20 minutes or until ﬁsh ﬂakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally.