- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (15.25 oz each) Duncan Hines® Classic Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 Cups Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 Cup reduced fat (2%) milk, plus more as needed
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter, and eggs.
Beat with an electric mixer until completely smooth.
Using a cookie scoop, form dough into balls, about 1 tablespoon each.
Drop balls onto the prepared cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Let cool and remove to a cooling rack.
While the cookies are baking, combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, and milk.
Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy, adding a little more milk if needed to get a smooth consistency.
Spread about 1 tablespoon on the bottom side of a cookie and press the bottom of a second cookie on top to form a sandwich.
Repeat with remaining cookies.