- 2 Tablespoons Earth Balance® Original Buttery Spread
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 large avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1/2 Cup black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 Cup baby spinach leaves, rough chopped
- 1/4 Cup Earth Balance® Mindful Original Dressing & Sandwich Spread
- 1 Teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
To a sauté pan over medium heat, add Earth Balance spread, garlic and balsamic vinegar, cooking until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, cooking another 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Coarsely mash avocados in a mixing bowl and fold in black beans.
Season if desired with salt and pepper.
Whisk together the Dressing and Sandwich Spread, chipotle, garlic powder, lime juice, paprika and black pepper in a small bowl.
Lay tortilla on flat surface and line with spinach, avocado/bean mixture and tomato mixture.
Drizzle with spicy chipotle dressing, then fold in the sides of the burrito and roll.
Wrap in aluminum foil to help hold the ingredients together, and enjoy!