- 1 Pound PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® Ground Chicken
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup apple butter
- 1 Cup shredded smoked Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 Cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of allspice
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
Gently mix the ground chicken with half the cheddar, the breadcrumbs, apple, egg, green onions, garlic, milk, Parmesan, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, pepper, salt and allspice. Divide evenly between 8 of the muffin cups.
Spoon some apple butter over each portion and sprinkle with the remaining cheddar.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until an instant read thermometer inserted in the center registers 160°F.