The Wine Bistro
- A great place to sip a glass of wine: no corking fee Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and a happy hour from 4:30 to 6:30 during the week.
- Deb the GM is fabulous!! We had a wonderful time! The atmosphere is great. Very warm, inviting and a great place to have a glass of wine!
- Some of the best French onion soup I've had in my life - no exaggeration - top 5 easy
- Gabe is the best...
- Get the saldo! It's not on the menu but it's an amazing zin!
- The wine the service is great and the food is good.
- Great place to share tapas and pick your favorite wine. The french onion soup was out of this world and the Artisanal Cheese Board was divine!
- Just love it!!!
- Gotta try a tasting in the reserve room.
- Could very quickly become one of my favorite spots in columbus!!!! Fantastico
- Ask For Cierra as waitress
- Great service and outstanding selection of wines. My new home away from home.
- No corking fee Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday!
- Pesto chicken flatbread! Warm olives and a hummus trio! Mmmm.
- No corking fee on Sunday ... Great artistic staff!
- If you like Reds, Try "LLAVORS" La Vinyetta. (Upside down label) My favorite wine in the house (that isn't $100 bottle)
- A great spot for being with current friends and meeting new ones.
- Happy hour is 4:30 - 6:30 weekdays.
- Mondays there's no corkage fee!
- This is not my favorite Wine Bistro location. I had to wait for over an hour for food or even salads. Our server was nice enough to comp it but service is slow. Cozy atmosphere and great food though.