Bar, Rock Club
508 Queen St. W (at Bathurst St.)
Toronto, ON M5V 2B3
- .... not the greatest
- Girsl for free on Thursdays before 11:00, unless a band is playing. Very inexpensive though. Love the place!
- ROCK MUSIC! $2 drinks before 12am on Friday (Or Saturday). One of my fav places to hear rock DJs.
- Stopped in tonight for Neon Dreams and Skratch Bastid performed a brief intro spin. Why can't concerts be more like theatre? Minimal lighting until the main act takes the stage.
- Friday December 27th : Matty Ryce BDAY Jam! Doin er up to continue their monthly "Inside Job" house music event alongside DJs Anson & Kid Nice playin some warm & fuzzy nostalgic house tunes 11-4am $10
- Best music in town. If you are into 80s and 90s music.
- Check out Canadian Music Fest performances all week long, March 19-23! Visit www.cmw.net for details!
- Indie Week October 11; Sometimes Why, The Killing Floor. Get passes -> http://canada.indieweek.com/shows/launch-night-indie-week-2012/
- Thought I'd. Go back to check the goth scene there....sigh..
- Check out DJ High Voltage on Saturday night. Pure electricity!
- I have never had worse bar service in my life. It was almost funny. Almost.
- They accept debit and credit so need to use the ATM