303 W 5th St (Lavaca St)
Austin, TX 78701
- Def. A place to hang out with and enjoy a delicious creative cocktail!!! And a great and friendly staff as well!
- Come here for drinks you won't find anywhere else!
- Cari is amazing
- Run by a guy tabbed Austin's "most inspired bartender," this spot pours drinks like the French69, Where is My Stapler & Vow of Celibacy. You'll have to go to find out what's in em.
- Amazing Drinks
- Definitely get the "where's my stapler" tastes like a gazpacho martini but better.
- If you like root beer, even just a little, try the Peg Leg. Yum!!
- Ask for Katie and tip the doorman a one-spot!!
- LOVE the Hornet's Ankles! Make sure there's enough raw honey in it.
- French 69 is the bomb
- Try the hornets ankles.
- Extremely interesting bar menu, with really fun twists on classic cocktails. Lots of interesting infusions. The Cat Scratch Fever was good, as well as the Hornet's Ankles.