Pub 'N Grub
- The Green Hornet is my favorite sandwich on the planet. I crave it. Zucs & shrooms are good. Wash it down with a Guinness on tap and leave happy! Biker bar vibe. Relaxed. Inexpensive
- No wifi - shocking!
- Good place to be with someone you dont want anyone to see you with
- All employees are attractive.
- Like fried food? This is the place to go for the coldest beer in town and a basket of fried munchies. Come to watch a football game or just hang with pals. Hole in the wall and lots of fun!
- Try the popcorn - only $1 and has chili spice on it. Tasty as shit.
- Duska is one cool cat!! Hot too!!
- Get the cajun chicken sandwich with mushrooms and Swiss cheese... its the shiznit, better known at the Cody!
- Try the "green lantern" its delish
- Finally has stone ipa! This place is officially official
- They have great burgers and beer great place to hang out.
- There is a difference between cheap burgers and inexpensive burgers.... The smallest thing on the menu is going to be ur bar tab!!! The burgers are too good to be this inexpensive!!!
- Love, love, love this place! Food is yummy and staff is very friendly.
- Try the breakfast shot. You won't be sorry. Super cold beer too.
- Their sampler basket is good!! :)
- It may not be much to look at, but it's a great place to grab inexpensive food and drinks. Would recommend the seasoned fries!
- Really jj?
- Cheap beer and great patrons. Great owner and service. The Green Hornet is very good.
- Coldest beer in the Phoenix valley and the best place to hang out on X-mas eve.
- I don't mind the sticky floors, the beer is cold and Ho's are hot.