250 Adelaide Street West (Duncan Street)
Toronto, ON M5H 1X6
- Amazing rooftop patio with great food!
- Very nice casual patio with a good view, Liked the drinks
- Great rooftop patio
- Nice rooftop bar.
- Their margarita buckets are so dope. Top it off with some awesome rooftop views, and a ton of games and entertainment.
- Great atmosphere but food/drink is overpriced
- Really cool ambiance and the view is gorgeous. Get ready to pay for it, because the food/drinks are ex-pen-sive (quality is regular)
- Climb the stairs to rooftop deck and get ready to party. This place is perfect for all local 20 somethings looking to mingle. Excellent city views, lively atmosphere, and people dressed to impress.
- Amazing view and tasty drinks served in cute sand pails. Heads up: there's a cover charge, even in the afternoon.
- Best place to have a drink and amazing view from the rooftop.
- Best place to have a drink out of a sand pail in this city.
- Awesome view from the roof top bar.
- Amazing view of the CN Tower from the rooftop at the Porch.
- Gorgeous patio, great food and amazing atmosphere! Heads up there's a $10 cover
- Prepare to pay a $14 cover charge for an excellent rooftop patio, average service, and subpar drinks.
- The only good thing is the view...
- Nice rooftop patio
- Awesome drinks and very instagram worthy!
- Scenic views, good service and one hell of a margharita-tequila beer bucket.
- Forgot to mention customer service is really poor.