$ $ $
705 Flatbush Ave (Parkside And Winthrop)
Brooklyn, NY 11225
- Small but great selection of beers. The bartenders are all very friendly and helpful!
- Great food. Great portions try the meatballs.
- Great pizza, disappointing wine list.
- Pizza pizza pizza - Hawaiian pizza pepperoni pizza and the burrata and obvs the carafe of prosecco
- Get the ricotta + honey + hazelnut crostini to start
- All the things
- love all the pizzas and the penicillin to drink.
- Not bad- creative cocktails, but the pizza isn't my fave for the area.
- Big party? Open your tab with CC and they will keep your order separate! What a luxury for a NY establishment.
- Awesome pizza. Yummy cocktails. The "smoked" cocktail comes out in a closed glass container filled with smoke; you choose the smokiness of flavor by how long it remains sealed.
- Great cocktails and coal oven pizza. Staff is super friendly. Love having a place like this in the neighborhood!
- Great food! live music on Tuesday's
- Pretty good Margherita. Enjoyed the avocado crostini and the ricotta crostini.
- Cocktails here are delicious and not too expensive. Try the Fancy Free.
- Very thin crust pizza with decent flavor
- Good cocktails
- Im a big fan of the Ruby pizza, the meatballs, and the delish oversized garlic knots!
- The appetizers and the smokey Manhattan