- The Flaming Moe may not be much more than orange soda, but the "flaming" effect created by dry ice is superb, making the drink a worthy purchase for your theme park souvenir dollar.
- Go here. If you've ever seen The Simpsons, go here and you'll love it. Sit at the bar and get a Duff. Just do it.
- Se siente como estar en el bar de Moe realmente!
- Chicken & waffle is delicious! As is the orange cupcake! We didnt like the Double Batter Chicken Platter tho.
- Mientras unos compran, otros busquen lugar para sentarse!
- Awesome! I finally had duff beer
- Try the Flaming Moe!!
- For a Simpsons nerd, this experience can't be beat.
- Duff is exclusively made by Florida Brewing Co.
- Best place ever! Don't forget to TIP!
- The beers are great tasting versions of American styles and the staff was awesome
- Pretty sure the flaming moe is tang and dry ice.... But you get to keep the glass!!
- Hi guys :) If you're a Simpsons fan, it's the place to be! The food is all artery clogging, but delicious! And for those who are somewhat health conscious: Lisa's Teashop of Horror has salads
- Bom mesmo sentar no bar e tomar uma Duff. A comida no l essas coisas. O Hambrguer mata a fome. A pizza tbem. As pores na barra de sea food servem 2 com pouca fome.
- Identical to the cartoon! Drinking a beer there is priceless!
- The Clogger burger was a hot mess, but good. Duff is an okay APA , (not an IPA, as someone else noted). Duff Dry is actually a pretty decent stout!
- Enjoy a Duff at Moe's. It is, without a doubt, the best part of Universal. Harry Potterland can suck it
- Avoid the incredibly drunk regular... Barney I think his name was.
- Duff beer all the way!!!!
- It was really neat. A flaming moe is yhe way to go