7 Avenue A (btwn E 1st & 2nd St)
New York, NY 10009
- Go to Library and ask everyone to be quiet because you're trying to read
- Drinks are cheap, the jukebox is well curated, the music is loud, B movies run on loop on a projector in the back, and it's dingy without being unpleasant.
- One, if not my favorite Jukeboxes- everything from Queen to My Bloody Valentine. Not sure if that is a wide spectrum. Loud as fuck, dark as fuck, fuck.
- The drinks here are really spilly.
- Dive bar, one of the best, great dukebox
- if you come, and both bartenders' name start with a K , u'r in trouble
- Beer ain't drinking. Hello Mr.Daniels. we meet again.
- If you come here during happy hour they'll give you a little critter with a beer. Don't get too attached to your new friend though, you can trade them in for a free drink!
- We love to come here for happy hour for the 2-for-1 drinks, and also to see and play music from the old-school jukebox.
- "I've been drunk for about a week now, & I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library." -The Great Gatsby
- For the record, PORN AND BOTTLES OF BUD LIGHT and little else. Kisses.
- It's kind of hard to focus on my Bio Chem homework in here
- dont touch the bottom of the tables. ewww
- Come during happy hour and get buy one get one free drinks! They give you nudie playing cards to trade in for your free drink . . . . nothing screams awesome better than that!
- Good jukebox
- One of the best jukeboxes I've ever come across. Also, they play The Shining like ALL THE TIME, which is great if you like The Shining. (via Scoville)
- If you want to have a conversation with friends, don't come here. If you want to get sweaty and lurid with some strangers, do come here.
- Get inked before you head here or you'll be out of place.
- Alanna (MVP/Future Hall of Famer Bartender) on Monday nights will get you wrecked.
- Honestly my favorite bar in the city. 3 for 1 happy hours and amazing bartenders. Great juke.