Hotel Bar, Lounge, Roof Deck
$ $ $
- Was empty during weekday which was great. Amazing view of empire but I only think its interesting at night.
- Amazing views!
- Unbelievable views, nice crowds, kind staff. Chilling atmosphere, you can also bring coffee from the lobby cafe
- Really beautiful rooftop with an awesome view of the Empire State Building and a very cool see-through glass terrace! The frozen rose was delicious but $15...it's super nice but of course overpriced.
- Amazing view
- It only serves chips and the drinks aren't super fancy. But come here for great view!
- Excellent new rooftop bar that looks right at the Empire State Building. Not overcrowded as it is fairly new. Hotel is trendy.
- Great bar, beautiful views and delicious cocktails.
- Great new rooftop. Nice views of Empire State Building. The frozen margaritas are boozy and great in the heat. But as with most NYC rooftops, overpriced.
- Be prepared to wait a long time for the elevator
- Great rooftop addition to the neighborhood
- new favorite rooftop bar in nyc! summer 2017 baby
- Come here for the amazing panoramic views of the city and Empire State Building!
- The wind. It was nice watching the clouds shifting away.
- summer 2017's hottest gem...highly recommend!