Bar, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Whatever you do, don't order food here.
- The falafel salad is unreal!
- Strong and cheap! Boom!
- Dont even bother going here if you want good calamari. Its flavorless and the wait staff dont seem to care.
- Eclectic place - good simple drinks
- I mean 10/10 :)
- This is the last great bar in Seattle. Amazing vibes, mismatched chairs, cheap strong margaritas. Range of ages and chubby bartender w tight shirt gives great smiles. Love it 10/20
- The Milky Way is delicious.
- Vegan all-you-can-eat weekday lunch buffet= yum!!!
- Love this place for a mellow evening beer, sit at a table and enjoy a book
- The falafel salad is a hearty, semi-healthy meal.
- Strong islands!
- Sometimes I wonder if space pirates are real!
- Tip your bartender and server well and they will treat you awesome
- Try the beer.
- The old man invented the St. Germain cocktail.