- Good cocktails in a nice environment with proceeds going to charity. Perfect.
- I love their mission and it's a great cozy place to grab one drinks before heading out for dinner.
- I like the idea behind this bar, but drinks were meh. Next time I'll just donate $20 directly to one of the organizations.
- Drinking w/ a cause is the best way to drink! Rotating guest bartenders decide what nonprofit will receive 100% of profits. Gratuity is included in your purchase!
- Cool cause, real good drinks. Much mellow.
- Cocktails (sized smaller than average) are $20 because built-in hike includes proceeds go to some social causes, ok... but beer prices take an even bigger hike that is pretty shocking. Nice atmosphere
- The concept is nice, but Coup disappoints. The cocktails are uninspired, the service is weird, & it's unclear how much of my $20 drink goes to charity. Instead go to Death & Co + donate $10 to PPNYC.
- Great drinks for great causes!
- Very cozy and romantic atmosphere. Love the good vibes everyone feels knowing that they're drinking for a good cause. Drinks are pricey ($20) but tasty, and tax and tip are included.
- Opening April 14th, 2017, it will have 2 bars and rotating guest bartenders who decide what nonprofit will receive 100% of profits. Anti-Trump organizations like Planned Parenthood & ACLU get the $$$.