The Boat Restaurant
$ $ $
- Cheap drinks great atmosphere friendly service
- Open mic night was rad.
- Super random but dance-worthy music. Cheap drinks and dancing
- Generous pours. Cheapish drinks. Smelly like mold.
- Ahoy sailor! Arrr, this local Kensin'ton waterin' hole throws some great parties. Make sure t' come for Chronologic, whar they play music from all eras in chronological order. Aye, me parrot concurs.
- Queers! First Thurs every month is LESBEAUX. We're girls who like girls & good music. (and our friends.) PWYC, suggested $5.
- Go for Chronologic it's always a good time. Get there for 10, or you won't get in!
- Cute venue in a restaurant decked out like a boat...they do food too...wouldn't do that though.
- Catch Krupke, Expo, Autumn Owls, Sleepy vikings, Modernboys Moderngirls on 06/17/2008 from 9am. If you like MGMT, Trampolined and plasticine you'll dig these bands
- Go and watch Hamilton Trading Co. play!
- Wanted to go to the Chronological Party, got there around 10:40 and waited about an hour to get in then left. The line barely moved. Seemed like it was packed to capacity in there, and ppl coming out
- Goin' Steady! '50s/'60s rock'n'roll monthly dance party with a heavy dose of Motown for people who know how to dance! Also at The Gladstone every now and then...
- Chronological dance night!
- Good chill vibe
- indie dance party events nightly