$ $ $
57 W. Fuxing Rd (Yongfu Rd)
- Arcade offers strong drinks, non-pretentious atmosphere and yes, a little video game madness. Drinks-wise, we like the gingery highball Kraken (65RMB) from the well designed menu of cocktails.
- Ask for more alcohol in your drink or you will drink only soda...
- Free movie screenings on every Sunday. Quite wonderful
- Very nice place, clean, good service,.... Ask "tofu" the bartender to make a special longisland... After 3,it's a black out.... Sweet!!!(Check reviews, wechat: shanghai_hunter and facebook)
- Try the long island. Just alcohol with ice cubes
- Small, but very cool bar
- its so nice there love it bar
- Nice drink hidden fashion
- Splatter house
- Chill vibe with very boozy cocktails. Get the Mr. Miyagi for the name alone (and if you like Rye).
- Have a tug on Jake's goatee
- Sit under the bar. Brings u back to your childhood.
- Somewhere to play your Nintendo
- Moscow Mule and Videogames!
- Good cocktails, good DJ and not too pricky or upscale
- Lovely twists on classic cocktails and a cute, cozy space.
- One of the few places I've seen offering a Bloody Caesar. Highly recommended!
- Friendly bar, good music, not so good design.